Friday, October 20, 2006

Yeah, I Know

It's been a long, long time, and there's always so much to say. Did ya miss me?

Keith Urban -- Who Knew?
Damn, how can you mark four months from your wedding day by checking yourself into rehab? I'm just sayin'. On the serious tip, hoping he gets the help he needs, and Nicole does too. It's tough on the partner and family as well, and I wish them all the best.

Hey Paul -- All You Need is Love and a Good Lawyer
Hate to be in your shoes, bruh. And, I don't know what you did to piss Miss Heather off, but hell is lookin' real comfy next to what the tabloids claim she wants to do to you. Yikes!

Flav's Savor Has Lost Its Savor for New York
Not once, but twice, was Tiffany, a.k.a. New York, dumped for another chick on Flavor of Love 2. No, I didn't watch it, but Telios did, so I know the results. She might be in the house, but not in his (and that wasn't his house anyway!).

Can Anyone in TV Land Write Anything Anymore?
Is it me or is it that more new tv dramas are cheap copies of "24"? You know what I mean; something happens in a day, the consequences fan out like a ripple on the water, the hero has to solve the crime/undo the damage in one day and that day stretches out to a 12-episode season? Or worse, another stupid, not-really-based-in-reality reality show? I should care about the siblings of Aaron and Nick Carter because why, especially if I don't really care about Aaron and Nick?

I've given you enough pop culture bites for now. See ya when I have something real to talk about.

1 Comments:

Blogger It's Me, Maven... said...

Glad to see you're back and posting:)

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home