Thursday, March 09, 2006

Poised for Greatness

I do very few "commercials," if you will, but every now and then, I come across something that must be shared.

If you ever have the chance, check out IllumiNation. The only way to describe them and what they do is special.

I must, in the interest of fairness, disclose that I am involved with them. Don't let my involvement negatively affect your reception of my endorsement. Those of you who've read my writings know that one of the things I crave is a spiritual environment where everyone knows, respects, and truly loves you, without qualifications or conditions. I believe IllumiNation can be a tool for that to happen.

Visit their site to learn more about what they do. Check out the photography of Ocean for a glimpse of them in action.

1 Comments:

Blogger It's Me, Maven... said...

Great stuff! Does the group ever come to Westchester to perform?

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home