Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A Short Whassup

Hey friends! This Thursday will be two weeks since the surgery, which went really well. I'm not in much pain, so therefore I have lots of Oxy-Contin left. I wish I could say that everything is perfect, but sleeping is the one thing that isn't really working out. Oh well.

To ABB, Nugster, WhiteRabb, and my other visitors, thanks for the notes and good wishes. They were well received.

Once I can really figure out how to sit up long enough to really write, I will. Peace out for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shark-fu said...

Stay strong, sistah! This bitch has you in my prayers...

5:20 PM  
Blogger It's Me, Maven... said...

Keep your feet elevated! Sometimes it takes a bit of maneuvering with pillows until you find your sweet spot/comfort zone.

Glad to see you post!

10:45 PM  
Blogger roy said...

I'm not mad that you don't respond to my email/voicemail because my messages probably remind you of That Place That Cannot Be Named. And that can't be good for healing. Stay cozy and brace up!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home