Thursday, August 11, 2005

Great Sites & Blogs

Although I've tried BlogRoll, I can't seem to figure out how to get the sites & blogs I recommend up on my blog, so apologies to y'all who have added me to your sites. Help a sista out -- sned my dumb ass some instructions so I can share the love properly!

Anyway, in the meantime, here are folks you must check out.


Angry Black Bitch -- eponymous; smart, right on chick out of St. Louis with interesting take on lots of things. We're starting a revolution of angry black bitches, so be on the lookout for the t-shirt, mug and keychain.

the blog of edroso.com -- this cat's vocab is scary. One of the smartest and coolest guys I know.

ThoughtNuggets -- she does put the FUN in dysfunctional.

Keith Boykin -- Black gay man who I think is an outstanding voice of the Black gay & lesbian community. Visit some of the blogs he links to.

IllumiNation Chorale, a choir destined for great things.

Michael Allan Moore is a friend, a talented singer, and a gifted photographer. His work is photography mashed up with watercolors. Buy his stuff now before he blows up.

I'm going to try to keep this list updated as I'm always finding new faves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home