Tuesday, May 17, 2005

It Ain't My Imagination

First, we learn that thousands of kids with HIV and AIDS were used as testers for HIV meds without the approval of their caretakers. Then, today I learned that 65,000 people were involuntarily sterilized in the United States. You can guess who the targets were.

Some like to dismiss conspiracy theories, and I have to admit that I'd never leave my house (or come above ground ever again for that matter) if I dwelled on every possible CT, but this ain't my imagination. 65,000 people. Let me say it so you really hear me. Sixty-five fucking thousand people. That's the population of Cannes, France; the combined populations of Corfu, Greece and Juneau, Alaska. Shit.

Excuse the foul language, but if you aren't as outraged as I am, you need to be. It's one thing to make babies you can't take care of, but you at least have a choice in the matter, even if it's a crappy one. But to have someone else decide for you that you don't deserve to reproduce is just Unbelievable.

Instead of creating a society that helps people make good choices, you just want to get rid of the undesirables and make choices for them. I'm just appalled.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mighty MaMa said...

WoW! Your blog is great. I found you at ABB and I am glad I came to visit you. I will return again.

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home