Saturday, January 08, 2005

Just When You Thought Uncle Tom Was Dead...

I've never been a fan of these self-promoting, holier-than-thou commentators who come from the boonies full of good moral guidance they're just itching to share with the masses. I especially find irritating the ones of color like Larry Elder who "came from nothing and made something of themselves." Mind you, I'm not averse to calling my people out on their bad behavior, but this whole thing with "let me prove what a good negro I've become" is just sickening.

Quickly, Black Gay Republicans. I'll leave you to think about just how wrong those three words are together, but on to my favorite, the coon du jour, Armstrong Williams.

I knew in my gut this guy was destined to be a tool, and sure enough, it has been revealed that he was paid by the White House to pimp the "No Child Left Behind" plan. Now, I might be wrong, but I'm thinking if you have to pay someone to push your plan... it ain't such a good plan.

So much for traditional values. Give me nouveau values. At least there's some integrity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home